Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HELLO BLOG WORLD!!

Well I must admit - it's been a while since I've done some blogging! well I've been extremely busy with my FT job - we have relocated and moved into our new beautiful building, movin sure isn't fun! but between wedding events, softball games, cheerleading practice, SEPPA Convention in Athens, Ga and Relay for Life - MAN - my calendar has been busy as a bee!

Well I will make an announcement - 1) I'm getting a new website!! I'm just about ready to start rolling it out very soon. I've been working on this for a couple of weeks and I'm gettin really excited. Soon you'll be able to see www.simplyelegantphotos.net yeap - that'll be by baby.. I can't wait to get it up and running and soon - I'll be getting new equipment in - look to get that Mini TT1 & Flex TT5 - plus new studio equipment coming soon! Oh the joys of growing with your business is so exciting. I can't wait for the new things that are coming around for me and my family. Not to mention - I'm growing with the wedding photography too! I'm getting so excited!!!

No comments: