Sunday, December 28, 2008

Senior Pictures - Awesome Girls



I recently was contacted to do a photo shoot for 3 awesome girls from Valdosta, Ga. they all attend Lowndes County High School. They were great on the photo shoot. I enjoyed every bit of their company. their moms were great - with their help we took some pictures in Hahira, Ga. and ended up at Brenda's friend home which was just amazing. Here is a few great shots from there photo shoot! Thank you Tyler, Kindra, Karla. More pictures can be found on my website!! http://www.simplyelegantphotography.smugmug.com/ - contact me if you would like to schedule a photo shoot - I'm available for you! Tyler - Class of 2009 - Lowndes County High School Kindra - Class of 2009 - Lowndes County High School

Karla - Class of 2009 - Lowndes County High School


No comments: